- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $58,935 to $60,410 (including a cash salary of $49,948 to $51,198, plus superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. The Facilities Management Directorate is an innovated and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role:
As a Facilities Assistant (Painter), you will provide a wide range of site maintenance services including minor room refurbishment painting, maintenance of grounds and landscaping, furniture moves, event setups and general building maintenance. The successful applicant will have proven experience as a painter and have a demonstrated ability to work productively in a team based environment.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Having a high level of responsibility and accountability for completing tasks.
You Will Have:
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety requirements and demonstrated ability to work in compliance with WH&S provisions (essential).
- Knowledge and experience in the preparation to completion of general maintenance and minor newproject painting (essential).
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, cleaning equipment and the ability to correctly identify and use chemicals (essential).
- Knowledge of simple tasks involving labour, minor maintenance, workplace upkeep and limited grounds care skills (essential).
- Completion of Year 12 without relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education/training (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32173
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 15th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply