- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Engineering at UNSW is a national and international leader in engineering research and education and is the University’s premier research Faculty. It is the largest Engineering Faculty in Australia, graduating the largest number of engineers and with the largest research expenditure. Through excellence in fundamental and applied research the Faculty aims to be placed in the top 20 internationally by 2025.
About the role
- $70K-$79K plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term (12 months)
- Four positions are available
The Administration Officer (Transition Support) is a 12 month fixed term position to support the Faculty’s transition to a new structure of shared services, embedded services, and dedicated services. As a member of the General Administration Team of the Faculty, this position supports activities as required within the Schools and the Dean’s Unit.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated administrative experience within a large and complex institution or equivalent
- a performance-oriented approach with demonstrated ability to act with a high level of independence
- demonstrated ability to apply, interpret, advise on and contribute to the development of protocols, procedures, guidelines and administrative systems.
- advanced word processing, PowerPoint, spreadsheet, database, etc skills
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Meredith Lowe, Deputy General Manager, UNSW Engineering
T: (61 2) 9385 6135
Applications close: Wednesday 15 November 2017