Technology Engagement Partner
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Part of UNSW’s Finance and Operations Division, UNSW IT is now entering its next phase of evolution with another paradigm shift to position itself as a strategic partner within the University.
About the role
- $101K-$113K plus 17% superannuation
- Continuing role
This position is based within Engagement and Transformation, who make up part of UNSW IT. The position will work closely with the Technology Engagement Leaders and the UNSW community. The Technology Engagement Partner will assist in facilitating the ideation process, defining potential solutions and assessing viability from inception through to delivery.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven ability to use initiative in identifying opportunities and being able to act upon them to implement effective strategies
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, partner with internal colleagues to deliver shared outcomes
- Highly-developed interpersonal; communication and engagement skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 12 November