Lecturer in Media
5 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of the Arts and Media teaches undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Creative Writing, English, Film, Media, Music, and Theatre and Performance Studies.
Our academic staff, all with international profiles, are leaders in their fields and the School is top-ranked nationally not only in the Performing Arts, Literary Studies and Creative Writing, but also Film, Television and Digital Media.
About the role
- Level B $103,047 - $121,478 per annum plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
Post is available from January 2018
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Contribute to teaching and curriculum development in Public Relations and Advertising courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Have relevant and successful tertiary teaching experience.
- Produce high level research in a relevant field of Public Relations and Advertising and be able to demonstrate a successful track record of publication.
- Have a research focus on the analysis of the construction and reception of communication campaigns, drawing on a relevant range of theoretical, rhetorical and strategic frameworks.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Dr Brigid Costello, Media Program Convenor
T: (61 2) 9385 6805
Applications close: 23 November 2017