Classification: ANU Officer Level 7 (Technical)
Salary package: $85,023 to $89,370 pa including 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
- Do you like working collaboratively in a small, busy team?
- Are you interested in supporting university teachers who are exploring the advantages of technology-enhanced learning environments?
- Can you be flexible and innovative when you need to be and yet consistent and attentive to detail on routine matters?
The Student and Education Office is looking for a new team member who will contribute to the development of teaching capacity by supporting, demonstrating and encouraging the uptake of accessible technologies, particularly in the areas of Moodle (the ANU's Learning Management System), use of the Web for university teaching, and rich media.
The ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences (CASS) is the largest single College of seven Colleges at ANU. The College, which is structured into two main research schools, offers degrees in more than 20 discipline areas and excels in research across the creative arts, humanities and social sciences. The College has a substantial international research presence and is a major source of national policy advice. Our academic staff are internationally recognised for their research, and 57 are members of the Australian Academy of the Humanities, the Academy of the Social Sciences of Australia, or both. We also host 13 Australian Research Council Future Fellows and two ARC Laureates. A hub of vibrant activity, we host more than 270 lectures, concerts and exhibitions each year, most of which are open to the public. Our students, staff and graduates come from more than 60 nations, bringing a diversity of perspective to campus life.
For more information, please contact Frederick Chew T: 6125 0114 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15 November 2017
Position description: PD & PEWER ANUO7 Education Technologist.pdf
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.