6 days left
- Full Time
Closing Date: Open till filled
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB139,000 to RMB197,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
To work with Engineering team and space team, responsible for UNNC campus and off-campus electrical engineering, building projects and works.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from electronic engineering, electrical engineering or related disciplines, HVAC, Mechanism, Plumbing or Electrical, Interior Design, Project Management and etc.;
- Experience on electronic engineering or electrical system experience;
- Ability to prepare specifications and budget for building work;
- Working knowledge of building contracts;
- Understanding of various procurement methods applicable within the construction industry;
- Production of drawings using Auto CAD;
- Conversant with Microsoft Office;
- Must be able to communicate in English;
- High attention to detail and excellent follow-up and organizational skills;
- At least 5 years working experience in electrical engineering, construction project management;
- Delivery of projects within budget, in timescale to the satisfaction of all parties, both internal and external;
- Understanding of relevant Health & Safety Regulations and policies;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a clear and concise manner;
- Seeks solutions and explanations;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and to act urgently to requests;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Ability to work accurately and pay attention to details;
- Excellent team working abilities.
- Master Degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Sino-Foreign University or MNC is preferred.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Check the power supply system in campus and to make sure it run smoothly;
- Prepare the maintenance schedule for all electric equipment in campus (High voltage and low voltage) and to ensure it go implemented.
- Organize repair and troubleshooting for all electric equipment in campus;
- Provide design and technical support to all campus and off campus electrical system;
- Understand BMS, DDC and PLC;
- Develop and manage projects from concept to completion;
- Make designs and prepare specifications for power supply and electrical modification;
- Supervision of contractors and vendors to maintain control of project schedules and costs;
- Conduct field investigations and prepare reports for problems or issues;
- Mentor and evaluate electrical engineering staff and design team;
- Work with project managers to assure work meets business needs, applicable safety codes and standards of quality;
- Obtain and evaluate any electrical design work resourced from a consultant or other design offices;
- Manage projects and attend site meetings and check site installation works to ensure compliance with the specification and drawings;
- Keep the Estates and others informed about work status of issues that may impact critical University operations or strategy
- Successfully manage adherence to Health & Safety Regulations, and compliance with University, departmental and external, standards, policies, procedures and codes of practice;
- Be fully conversant with and competent to use all systems and equipment in area of work;
- Assist with partner organization developments to seek to ensure consistency and appropriateness in electrical design/installation;
- Provide expert assessments of energy saving proposals or have these assessments made by third parties;
- Work on and with related EHS and Environment team to maximize opportunities for Carbon Reduction.
- Participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as many reasonable be required.
- Overtime work at weekend may be required
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here) http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org