Exams and Quality Management Administrator
Closing Date: 19 November 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB83,000 to RMB131,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
The role holder is to support and manage the development and submission of examinations and quality management at NUBS China and to coordinate the approval process with NUBS UK.
- Good first degree.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent data management and analysis skills.
- Effective communication skills at all levels with strong oral and written skills in both Chinese and English.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills especially in word and excel
- Experience of working in an international setting and/or education organisation.
- Experience of document producing and archiving skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Attention to details.
- Can-do attitude.
- An able organiser as well as a good team player.
- Ability to work at weekend or during holidays occasionally if requested.
- Experience of dealing with confidential information
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and determine appropriate team or individual workflow and activity scheduling within the Faculty of Business and cooperate and with other departments such as the Academic Services Office and e-Learning.
- To arrange the assessment materials including module outline, coursework topics, exam papers and model answers being approved by both internal and external moderators through a frequent liaison with counterparts in UK and Malaysia campuses.
- To assist with the provision of data and admin support relating to assurance of learning.
- To provide professional knowledge, skills and advice in relation to teaching, learning and assessment activities to staff and students e.g. marking criteria, invigilation rules, exam regulation, and etc.
- To contribute to programme development through university Quality Assurance processes.
- To format exam papers according to the university standard.
- To quality control exam and coursework scripts and maintain the consistency of information amongst different channels.
- To process mark and recommendation.
- To organize and liaise academic misconduct hearings.
- To take lead during exam preparation period, providing different documents and materials where needed.
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as appropriate to the role.
- To maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness.
- To participate in training and staff development schemes as trainee as appropriate.
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as reasonably be required.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org