Manager of Affiliated Relations
Tracking Code 9093/J2417
The Manager of Affiliated Sites manages various administrative functions for the Office of Affiliated Sites within the Office of Academic Affairs. The incumbent will be responsible for developing new clinical affiliates and further improving existing clinical sites, assisting with oversight of the Kaiser Branch Campus and coordinating faculty appointments at affiliate sites. He or she will also develop and maintain relationships with clinical affiliates. This position reports to the Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, Office of Affiliated Sites.
Develop and Maintain Relationships with Clinical Affiliates:
- Assist the Dean with developing new clinical affiliates and further improving existing clinical sites particularly targeting specific disciplinary needs (generally pediatrics, psychiatry, and obstetrics)
- Supervising collection of and updating data and graphs of existing and potential new clinical sites
- Travelling to visit existing sites and develop new sites one day a week
- Assist the Dean in cultivating affiliate relationships to meet the educational needs of MD students
- Assist the Dean in managing partnerships with leadership and clerkship directors at affiliates
- Assist the Dean in managing student housing at affiliate sites
Ensure Compliance with LCME Standards and Boston University School of Medicine Standards:
- Assist the Dean on LCME requirements for clinical affiliation and regional campuses and ensure clinical sites are compliant with LCME standards
- Ensure that each of the clinical rotations is following the clerkship requirements
- Assist, when needed, in obtaining late student grades from affiliates
- Assist in the review of the clerkship materials provided to affiliates, making sure materials are up to date and complete
Assist with Oversight of the Kaiser Branch Campus:
- faculty development programs
- supervision of site coordinators
- admissions to the Kaiser program
- coordination with the Office of Student Affairs for student support services, including housing, Student Financial Services and affiliated assistant deans
3-5 years of experience and Bachelor's degree required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular