Academics in History
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Rockhampton (Non-negotiable)
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
The School of Education and the Arts offers a wide selection of courses in the areas of Education, Creative and Performing Arts, Humanities, Hospitality, Early Childhood, Education Support, and Art from short courses, certificates and diplomas to undergraduate, postgraduate and research higher degrees. Our comprehensive Bachelor of Arts course offers the choice of specialising in disciplines such as psychology, social enquiry, writing, literature, history, geography and environment, as well as professional communication and journalism – leading to a diverse range of careers for our students.
The School is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and assessment marking across various units (in the History Discipline (specifically Survey Ancient and Medieval History; Twentieth Century World History; Australia’s Foreign Relations) throughout Term One 2018.
You Will Have:
- A Bachelor degree in History or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience in face-to-face and online teaching and/or working in a higher education context.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (outlining how your qualifications, skills and experience make you an ideal candidate)
- Current Resume
- Certified Copies of Mandatory Qualifications and Registrations
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32154
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 17 December 2017
Please note applications will be reviewed in the New Year.
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter Current Resume, (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.