Data Analyst Specialist
Student Sucess/ Student Affairs
Qatar University Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
Student Affairs contributes to the educational mission of Qatar University by providing innovative opportunities, quality programs, and efficient services that enrich the students’ learning experience and their personal development.
Qatar University was founded in 1973 and is a member of the Arab Universities Federation and the International Federation of Universities. Qatar University offers Foundation programs as well as Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs to over 8,000 enrolled students. Please visit the QU website (www.qu.edu.qa) to learn more about our degree programs, our research, university facilities, and campus life.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides statistical reports and analytical studies.
- Conducts data analyses and reports results associated with current and prospective investigations, using SPSS, SAS, SAP BI Webi and other statistical analysis software.
- Assists in the preparation of research reports using appropriate visual graphs, charts, and tables to communicate research findings.
- Maintains archival research information essential for retention, graduation, and trend analysis.
- BSc in Statistics.
- Some experience with statistical cases, such as working in a statistical consultancy unit.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and dependents according to HRM Law.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.