Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Clinical medicine, Basic medicine, Life sciences
Just Met You - Talent Recruitment at SUSTech
Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is outstanding for its missions which require the university to seek out modern university systems and a cultivating mode of innovative talents with Chinese characteristics for our higher education. It is committed to the school spirit of being “aggressive, realistic and pragmatic, innovative and excellent”; conducting the management system of board governance, university management by professors with academic autonomy, and aiming to boost the university to be an internationalized high-level research university, enabling it to be a base for cultivating excellent talents for major Science and Technology research.
The medical school of SUSTech is an internationalized, high level medical academic institution jointly established by SUSTech and Johns Hopkins University. The school sets itself the objective of becoming the benchmark for China new medical education, and aims to initiate the exploration of new pattern of the international version of China medical education.
We sincerely invite you to join the medical school of SUSTech.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
1. Clinical medicine, basic medicine, life sciences and interdisciplinary fields.
2. With high academic level and strong scientific research capability, under 35.
1. Compensation benefits about 270,000 RMB; Excellent candidates can apply for the principal outstanding post-doctor, with benefit of 350,000 RMB.
2. The school provides academic exchange grants of 25,000 Yuan per two years for each postdoctoral student.
3. Apply for post-doctoral scientific fund, Natural Science Foundation of China and tasks at different municipal levels.
4. Apply for relevant housing allowances when meeting the condition of municipal reserve-level talents, nearly 160,000RMB of housing allowances.
(I) Detailed CV, including your educational experience, work and research, list of major research achievements (such as Thesis, certificates or rewards) and contact information;
(II) The name and valid contact information of three (3) referrals and three (3) recommendation letters;
(III) Other materials available to certify the working ability.
All application documents or questions regarding the position may be directed to Alina via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at: (0755-88018042).