School Administration Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $ $70,738 to $74,721 (inclusive of superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The School of Business and Law has experienced significant growth over the last 2-3 years. The School delivers exceptional educational courses through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, IT-supported off-campus delivery and blended learning. CQUniversity and the School of Business and Law is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will work collaboratively and proactively with relevant staff in a professional, efficient and effective manner to perform a broad range of administrative duties within the School of Business and Law. The successful applicant will be a motivated and customer focused individual who is confident working both independently and within a team environment
You Will Be:
- A high-involved team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following qualifications/experiences;
- Completion of Year 12 with relevant work experience; or equivalent relevant experience or combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32142
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 19th October 2017.
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply