Human Resources Intern
Duration: October 2017 till February 2018
Closing Date: Open till Filled
- Interested in HR related work;
- Be able to work 3 half days per week from September 2017 to February 2018;
- Excellent in Oral/Written English;
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) and in depth knowledge of data processing and analysis;
- Accurate and attentive to detail;
- Students at University of Nottingham Ningbo China will be a plus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support staff recruitment process from advertising, receiving applications, short-listing, interview arranging;
- Handle other recruitment requests, e.g. student part-timer/intern, guest lecturer, casual employment and etc., and associated remunerations;
- Maintain recruitment and employment records including but not limited to recruitment applications, staff profiles, staff data and etc.;
- Support on staff benefits related issues, e.g. leave & OT, home leave flight/car booking, relocation, accommodation, schooling, commercial insurances, talent project application, staff health check, birthday & holiday gifts and etc.;
- Support business flight ticket booking and deal with relevant enquiries in a proper manner;
- Support Benefits team to provide services to international staff and their accompanying families for visa related applications, deal with relevant enquiries in a proper manner;
- Support other HR teams where necessary.
What we can offer?
- Be part of UNNC HR team and gain on-hands experience to be a HR professional;
- Opportunity to take part in a full recruitment cycle and help us to recruit an academic/admin staff;
- Opportunity to meet and help new academics to settle down at UNNC/Ningbo;
- Opportunity to learn and practice your oral/written business English;
- Competitive internship allowance and a good reference for your future job/degree programme application.
How can you apply
Please send job application to Job@nottingham.edu.cn with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
- English CV.