Student Success Adviser
- Fixed-Term (until 31.12.17), Full-Time
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Salary $59,951 to $63,327 pa
Your New Division:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Admissions and Advice Centre. The Centre has four streams, being Admissions, Student Advice, Student Success and Course Advice. The team works across our national footprint to deliver and provide advice and support to students during their learning journey.
Your New Role:
- Responding to face-to-face, phone and electronic requests from all CQUniversity customers, identifying problems over a range of areas and resolving general queries within the agreed service target timeframes.
- Creating satisfactory outcomes for students by continually improving your skills and knowledge of University systems and processes.
- Facilitating the successful enrolment of students.
- Assisting the wider team in effectively resolving customer enquiries to ensure the Division as a whole succeeds in its objectives.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who is always striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- A people person who excels in situations involving different cultures/languages and responding well to the ambiguity of unfamiliar approaches.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) and customer service skills paired with an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Administrative experience with a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning to achieve goals.
- Proven time management and problem solving skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32139
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 18 October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.