4 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $76,740 to $86,326 (inclusive of cash salary of $65,038 to $73,162 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. The Facilities Management Directorate is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role:
In this role you will manage the effective utilisation of resources, including cleaning services, security, supply and procurement, asset management, land and equipment maintenance in line with customer needs and legislative requirements across nominated CQUniversity campuses and property. You are responsible for managing human resource requirements for the team including implementing, monitoring and reviewing performance plans. The successful applicant will have a high level of interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to liase with a wide range of customers.
You Will Be:
- Positively influencing other team members to embrace changing priorities in order to achieve team outcomes.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of workplace health and safety management strategies and legislative requirements (essential).
- Knowledge in the use of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite (essential).
- Demonstrated understanding of performance based contract management including preparation of scope of works and ongoing coordination of service providers (essential).
- Understanding of financial and quality management functions including assisting with the preparation of forecast reports and quality assurance process (essential).
- Hold a qualification in a relevant trade or a facilities/property management or project management qualification (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32125
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 25th October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.