Clinical Translation Lead
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC) is a premier research institution in Australia that is recognised internationally as a Research Centre of Excellence. The overall mission of NDARC is to conduct high quality research and related activities that increase the effectiveness of treatment and other intervention responses to alcohol and other drug related harm.
About the role
- $101K-$119K per annum plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term till June 2020
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Knowledge Translation & Clinical Excellence Lead will lead the Centre’s Workforce Development Strategy through the development and implementation of a work plan and clinical practice guidelines. This position works with key stakeholders and consortium partners to achieve the objectives of the Centre, including development of benchmarking, continuous monitoring and quality improvement systems.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completion of a PhD (or equivalent) in drug and alcohol research, clinical research, or education
- Registration as a nurse, psychologist, social worker, pharmacist, medical or other health practitioner with current AHPRA registration (or eligible for registration with significant clinical experience)
- Demonstrable experience in research translation and training to clinician audiences
- Proven ability to proactively interact, collaborate and network with internal and external stakeholders at all organisational level
You should systematically address the selection criteria in the Position Description in your application.
Swati Srivastava, Centre Operations Manager
Applications close: 31st October, 2017