Integrated Care Research Fellow
Center for Primary Health Care and Equity
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The UNSW Research Centre for Primary Health Care and Equity (CPHCE) is a research centre within the Faculty of Medicine at UNSW Sydney. CPHCE undertakes a range of research related to primary health care, integrated care and health equity. It is managed by a team of Directors and led by an Executive Director. CPHCE co-manages and jointly funds four research, training and development Hubs in three NSW Local Health Districts:
- South Eastern Sydney Research Collaboration Hub (SEaRCH) with South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (the Hub that this position is based within)
- Health Equity Research Development Unit (HERDU) with Sydney Local Health District
- Centre for Health Equity Training and Research Evaluation (CHETRE) with South Western Sydney Local Health District
- South West Sydney GP Academic Unit with South Western Sydney Local Health
About the role
- $101,524-$119,683 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term - 2 years
The Integrated Care Research Fellow is responsible for leading the Evaluation of the South Eastern Sydney (SESLHD) Integrated Care Strategy. This study is a two year project funded by SESLHD and aims to evaluate the Integrated Care Strategy, based on an evaluation framework that has already been developed. The goal of the Str ate an integrated system of care, based on patient-centred approaches and health intelligence systems.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a:
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and manage complex research and evaluation projects and ability to engage and manage different stakeholders, including senior managers, service managers and clinicians.
- Demonstrated research training and experience, including mixed methods research, qualitative research, case study research, survey research, and analysis of routinely collected service and financial data.
- PhD (or equivalent qualification or experience) in a health-related or social science discipline, ideally in health services research, primary care, integrated care, service integration, or primary health care.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Associate Professor Ben Harris-Roxas, Director of SEaRCH
T: (61 2) 9385 1508
Applications close: 31 October 2017