Location : London Liverpool Street
Closing Date : 01/11/2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Department : Commercial - Client Services
BPP’s mission is to help clients utilise their apprenticeship levy by delivering professional qualifications supported by complete programme management to ensure learners and clients optimise the service they receive from us. We strive to make our apprenticeship programmes deliver an outstanding educational experience that is relevant for specific job roles in markets ranging from Financial Services, Professional firms, Industry and Commerce, law and the Health sector. We are looking for a like-minded programme manager to join our rapidly expanding client delivery team
We are seeking confident self-starters who are highly organised with a real attention to detail. If you feel you can balance the needs of multiple apprenticeship clients and have a proven successful track record of successfully managing client relationships, we would be interested in hearing from you In return BPP offers extensive training and career development for all employees. We are a training provider who values education and will provide a career path that gives access to all of our courses deployment schedule. Our benefits package is supplemented with 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, a health cash plan, dental insurance, life assurance, income protection and more. If you feel you have the experience and attributes we are looking for below please apply by using the link below:
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To form strong client relationships and ensure all client requirements for programme are met including:
- Course scheduling to meet the clients’ needs, liaising closely with the PQ and apprenticeship teams.
- liaise with all internal departments to ensure that the end to end programme logistics run smoothly
- scheduling inductions, courses and Achievement Ladder dates to fit client requirements
- to review scheduled tutors and ensure consistency and communication on programmes
- to ensure high percentages of pass rates are maintained and improved year on year
To form strong internal relationships with:
- Heads of Programme to discuss and confirm any changes to the educational programme and communicating changes to the client on a timely basis.
- The apprenticeship the on-boarding team to ensure clients are providing key apprenticeship and learner information accurately and on time for cut off dates for programme.
- Service Delivery Managers and Service teams to carry out regular reviews of course delivery /tutor feedback, and to ensure that client SLAs are understood and delivered upon
- Online Services to confirm course delivery and review tutor feedback
Key tasks include:
- Arrange and attend client review meetings on a periodic basis to ensure smooth and efficient running of programmes.
- To project manage client on-boarding and other ad hoc projects including creation of project plans and scheduling/completion of regular project review meetings.
- To consult with clients over most appropriate apprenticeship standards
- To consult with client initially to set up a realistic and achievable service level agreement, set of KPI’s, operating manual and other required key documents.
- To manage the setup and coordination of feedback surveys to understand levels of client satisfaction
- To form strong client relationships to act in a consultative capacity over long-term apprenticeship and financial services planning.
- To accurately forecast client revenue and student numbers on a monthly basis.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR ROLE
- Prior knowledge of Apprenticeship Standards and Frameworks
- Previous experience working in the management or assessment of Apprenticeship Frameworks or Standards
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) with a positive manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Ability and desire to understand client’s business and in turn, their requirements of how BPP can help meet the client’s needs
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Experience working with a wide variety of clients from various business sectors and industries
- High level of organisational skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level and detailed project plans where appropriate
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Ability to analyse data and communicate key information
- Ability to manage client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the immediate and wider team
- Ability to present to clients and key internal stakeholders.
- Good IT skills
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Knowledge of BPP product range
- Knowledge of existing BPP processes and support functions
- Proven experience within a B2B environment
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit check, address check and an enhanced DBS check.