Research Assistant Professor in Information Engineering
Research Assistant Professor(s)
Department/Unit: Department of Information Engineering
Closing Date: Until the posts are filled
The Department is looking for strong candidates in the research area of:
- Big Data and Social Computing
- Communications and Information Theory
- Cryptography, Security and Privacy
- Deep Learning
- Network Economics
- Networking Theory, Internet and Applications
- Optical Communications
- Wireless Communications and Networking
Applicants should have (i) a relevant PhD degree; (ii) strong commitment to excellence in research and teaching; and (iii) outstanding accomplishments and research potential.
The appointment(s) will initially be made on contract basis for up to three years, renewable subject to mutual agreement.