Research Assessment Officer in Impact and Engagement
5 days left
- Full Time
- Fixed-Term (until 31st August 2018), Full-Time
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary: $82,930 to $90,697 (plus superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Research Division provides leadership and support to research endeavours across the University. The Division includes a number of teams that provide complementary support, with necessary overlaps and cooperation between the teams including Ethics, Reporting, Grants, Commercialisation, and the RHD Team.
Your New Role:
In this role you will actively engage with researchers and end-users to discover and gather evidence about how CQUniversity is translating its research into economic, social and other benefits and encouraging greater collaboration between universities, industries and other end-users of research. The successful applicant will apply excellent communication skills to assist with the development of impact case studies and engagement narratives for Government reporting. The successful applicant will also assist with the development of tools for researcher training and setting up new mechanisms to capture and identify evidence to be used to meet current and future Commonwealth Impact and Engagement reporting requirements.
You Will Be:
- Liaising with researchers and industry to identify and capture the research impact within Government specifications.
- Assist researchers to provide evidence translating research outputs to outcomes and impact which have provided economic, social, or environmental benefits for society.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Taking responsibility for results and committing to continuous improvements.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following qualifications/experiences;
- A degree with at least four years subsequent relevant experience or extensive experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields or equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (essential).
- A degree and/or demonstrated experience in science communication, policy development, or journalism is desirable.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32135
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 26th October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply