Senior Coordinator, University Selection
HEW 8, $89,519 - $100,810 per annum. This is a full time( 36.75 hours per week) continuing contract.
- Utilise your outstanding leadership skills in this exciting role
- Work with a dynamic and professional team using your experience to the max
- Located at our Footscray Park Campus, just 10 minutes from the CBD
About the Role
The Senior Coordinator, University Selection provides leadership, coordination and oversight within the Admissions, Pathways and Scholarships unit. The position is responsible for leading the selection team and its related activities to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services to VU applicants through both VTAC and direct application processes, as well as coordinate ongoing reviews to provide continuous process improvement.
About the Person
You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership, and have a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service standards and outcomes. You will have the ability to build solid relationships and be able to adjust your communications to ensure good collaboration with people across all levels.Your outstanding organisational skills will be required to meet competing priorities, and your solid attention to detail will be a point of pride. Your personality will naturally be one which craves continuous improvement, whether it is improving current processes, or staying on top of changes due to external factors.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Paid study leave
- On-site gym, parking and more!
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.