Deputy Executive Director, Institute for Future Environments
31 October 2017
Institute for Future Environments
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
Fixed-term, full-time for 5 years
Professor Bronwyn Harch
Executive Director, IFE
+61 408 737 901
Senior HR Advisor
+61 7 3138 4148
Domestic and international applicants. Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
When applying for this position we encourage you to upload:
- A current resume;
- A brief summary (1-2) pages outlining 1 or 2 of your best examples which demonstrate your specific outcomes for each of the Selection Criteria.
- A cover letter, which includes:
- A brief narrative (approximately half a page) describing your personal research, its alignment to IFE’s research agenda, and its real world significance and impact, including your agenda for future research. Why is this future direction exciting and important?
- A list of your research grants (including any consultancies) obtained in the last five years;
- A list of your publications in the last five years and the associated Scopus quartile ranking, and with a short statement on the significance of each; and
- A list of your collaborations (including disciplinary, transdisciplinary and international engagement).