Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Property
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North, Bundaberg or Brisbane
- Total Remuneration (includes 17% superannuation and leave loading): Lecturer - $109,599 to $130,150 pa Senior Lecturer - $134,262 to $154,395 pa
Your New Division:
CQUniversity’s School of Business and Law is a national multi-campus Business School dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service. By creating connections with our communities and offering personal attention, we engage our students and partners in an innovative and learner-centred environment that creates opportunities for working in the global community. The School of Business and Law offers a range of accredited programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level that were designed with the support of experienced industry advisory boards to ensure our graduates are job-ready.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School, whilst being expected to play a role in scholarship, research and/or professional activities. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students online with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. The successful applicant will have a proven track record to develop innovative teaching materials for multi-modal delivery, and a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to a team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated professional who is continuously improving and exploring new ways to perform the job successfully.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, engaging in continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent professional experience and recognition in the discipline area (Lecturer).
- Possession of a doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline (Senior Lecturer).
- Teaching qualification, or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certification in Tertiary Teaching/Education (Lecturer / Senior Lecturer).
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain (Lecturer / Senior Lecturer).
- Recognition as a Certified Practicing Valuer, or equivalent demonstrated capacity (Lecturer / Senior Lecturer).
- An established profile in the Australian Property profession, this position is heavily focused around professional practice and integrated learning.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32120
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 18th October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.