Campaign Project Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the 2025 Strategy. Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy in February 2016, UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement team that will help advance UNSW’s ambitious goals.
About the role
- $90K-$97K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The Campaign Project Officer ensures UNSW’s inaugural fundraising campaign is effectively project managed and run to scheduled timelines. The Project Officer is a member of the Office of VPP team and liaises with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including the Vice-President, Philanthropy, Executive Directors (Alumni & Engagement, Development, International Development, and Operations) and Division of Philanthropy colleagues.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated project management and administrative skills with the ability to plan, coordinate, document and carry out tasks and oversee projects through to completion in a demanding customer focused environment.
- High level interpersonal and oral communications skills including the ability to liaise with donors, senior staff members and volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited supervision as well as a member of a team in an environment with changing demands
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage and respond to changing priorities and deadlines.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Angela Barton, Executive Officer
T: (61 2) 8936 4734
Applications close: 14 October 2017