Sports Centre Support Assistant
- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $70,738 to $74,721 pa (includes 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. CQUniversity owns and operates a number of sporting and fitness facilities including; 25m heated pool, gym, sports stadium, ovals and running track, tennis court.
Your New Role:
As the Sports Centre Support Assistant, you will be responsible for
- Undertaking and supporting marketing and promotional activities, whilst providing a high level of administrative and customer service.
- Developing and delivering effective fitness program, undertaking fitness class instruction and conducting health assessments.
You Will Be:
- A high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Working in a fun, friendly and energetic work environment
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge of the operation of computers and business support software, including Microsoft Office Suite (essential)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (essential)
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR (essential)
- Current Suitability Card issued by the Commissioner for Children and Young people and Child Guardian (Blue Card), or ability to obtain upon commencement.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32136
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 18th October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply