Document Administrator in Research Compliance, Campus & Clinical Safety
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Document Administrator position is responsible for the collection, filing, cataloging, and controlling of all electronic and paper documents including permits, licenses, certificates, manifests, policies and procedures, etc.
This position will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date SOPs and may be asked to draft such documents to start the process of updating. Additionally, this position will be responsible for keeping a calendar of due dates and implementation dates and reapply for permits, licenses, etc in line with required reissuance and will be expected to alert appropriate staff cyclically when it is time to update SOPs. Attention to detail is critical to ensure that all documents are completed, tracked appropriately and appropriately linked to a lead for updating. This position will be required to update the website with associated documents and make changes to surrounding text and content.
- Bachelors degree 1 to 3 years of work experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated editing skills are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Positive attitude and good customer service skills; always willing to learn
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States