- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
The School of Psychiatry is widely reputed as the pre-eminent psychiatric research department in the country, and one of the leading university groups internationally. It is located at the UNSW teaching hospitals at various metropolitan sites in the Sydney region and in rural New South Wales
About the role
- $70,395 - $79,655 plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Part-time (21 hrs per week)
This position will provide digital and design administrative assistance in relation to the events, fundraising, website and community awareness activities of the Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing (CHeBA).
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Revelvant degree or at lest one years' experience in designing, developing, reviewing and updating marketing and fundraising content including websites, e-marketing and social media campaigns and hard-copy collateral;
- Demonstrated proficiency using a range of web 2.0 technologies and visual and graphic design tools, including Drupal, InDesign and Photoshop;
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, establish priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ms Heidi Douglass, Projects Officer, CHeBA
T: (02) 9382 3398
Applications close: 16 October 2017