Global Experience Advisor
- Convenient CBD location
- Full time, continuing position
- $83,397 - $90,272 + 17% super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
The Global Development Portfolio is responsible for making RMIT genuinely global in operations and outlook. Under the leadership of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development) and Vice President, the portfolio:
- leads and coordinates RMIT's global education partnerships,
- identifies, reviews and harnesses opportunities to further enhance RMIT's global model,
- coordinates enterprise-wide fundraising and alumni activities,
- manages global experience opportunities for RMIT students.
In addition, it connects and coordinates RMIT's presences throughout the world including RMIT entities in Australia, Vietnam and Europe (Spain) and representative offices in other countries.
The Role & Your Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager, Global Experiences the position of Global Experience Advisor is responsible for a range of activities focused around marketing global experiences and diversifying opportunities through a range of non-traditional programs.
- Coordinate effective marketing of global experience opportunities through development and execution of marketing and communication strategies, market research and delivery of end to end campaigns.
- Coordinate and deliver a range of events to promote and support students through their global experience journey.
- Promote and coordinate a range of non-traditional mobility programs designed to enhance the global learning experience for all RMIT students.
Skills & Experience Required
The ideal applicant will have demonstrated experience in developing and delivering transformative student experiences within the University sector. Highly advantageous will be a demonstrated track record in successfully using market research to design, deliver and evaluate integrated marketing campaigns on time and within budget, including face- to-face and online promotions and events. To be effective in this position, candidates must demonstrate a well-honed ability to exercise initiative, think strategically and creatively, monitor and evaluate work performance and flow and to meet deadlines in a complex and demanding environment.
To view a position description, please visit yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job #558622 or for further information please contact Sam Baillie on +61 9925 1350.
Applications close on Wednesday 25th October 2017.
Applicants must separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.