Assistant Professor/Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Business Analytics and Information Systems
7 days left
- Full Time
SALARY RANGE: An attractive remuneration package to be negotiated (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus or Geelong Waterfront Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics are seeking to recruit academics to join a team of established researchers.
This will include:
- Contribute to the School’s teaching programs at undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- Undertake and publish high-quality research in journals of national and international reputation.
- Actively contribute to the development of the School’s research agenda, including a strong performance in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
- Participate in competitive external research funding activities.
- PhD in Business Analytics or Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- Strong expertise in Machine learning/ Data mining.
- An established/emerging research profile in Business Analytics or Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Professor Rens Scheepers
Head, Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics
Telephone: +61 3 9244 6568
Professor Dilal Sundage
Director of Teaching, Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics
Telephone: +61 3 9244 6480
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 10 December 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.