Clinical Academic Group Support Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Sydney Partnership for Health, Education, Research and Enterprise (SPHERE) was founded on the basis of partnership and collaboration, recognising that in this new economic and rapidly developing scientific research and healthcare environment single institutions struggle to remain internationally competitive. Only through recognising the strengths of others and collaborating to combine the very best academic, clinical and industry expertise can we achieve our full potential and have maximum impact on the challenges facing the health economy.
About the role
- $70K - $79K per year (plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term (12 months)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Support Officer – Clinical Academic Groups (CAGs) is responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to the 12 Clinical Academic Leaders within SPHERE. These groups have been established to carry out projects, bringing together research, education and healthcare services that will improve the health care provided to our communities.
This position is the first point of contact for SPHERE Clinical Academic Leaders and their project support staff. It is responsible for the day to day coordination of activities, including scheduling and coordination of meetings, and the coordination of events related to the Clinical Academic Groups (CAGs).
This position will be based in Liverpool.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in providing effective administrative support to multiple groups.
- Have demonstrated a high level of interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and the ability to negotiate and liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation and externally.
- Have a performance-orientated approach with a demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and solve problems independently in an environment of high volume work and tight deadlines.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Karyn Joyner, Chief Operating Officer, SPHERE
T: (61 2) 87388864
Applications close: 13 October 2017