Postdoctoral Fellow in Australian Centre for Cyber Security
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
About the Role:
- Salary: Academic Level A: $72,509 - $96,677 pa (+ super)
- Full Time
The Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) is seeking a motivated Postdoctoral Fellow to join our highly successful team.
UNSW Canberra, through ACCS, drives new paradigms in the practice of cyber security and the education of the next generation of cyber security professionals and researchers. Among our partners in education and research are many federal and state government agencies (including the Department of Defence, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, police forces), as well as commercial organisations and international centres of excellence.
The successful applicant will join a University renowned for the quality of its graduates and its commitment to new and creative approaches to education and research.
ACCS are seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to research the following area:
- Cyber dependency and resilience of critical infrastructure: critical infrastructure protection, security and cyber resilience; SCADA and ICS cyber security.
The successful candidate will have a passion for cyber security and will possess a relevant PhD (or close to completion).
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application. To view the position description, please ensure you allow pop ups for the Jobs@UNSW Career Portal.
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
For further information about UNSW Canberra, please visit our website: UNSW Canberra
T: +61 (02) 6268 8350
Applications close: 15 October 2017