- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Admissions Office is within the portfolio of Student Services and Systems. Student Services and Systems is responsible for the co-ordination of student recruitment and admissions systems, delivers administrative services to support academic progress throughout the student lifecycle, and delivers academic administration services to students and staff.
About the role
- A $70k - $ 79k plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The role of the Admissions Officer is to process and evaluate a range of applications lodged with the Admissions Office, and to provide a high level of customer service, in responding to phone and email enquiries in a timely manner and by offering sound advice and assistance to applicants, University staff, and to UNSW recognised agent and affiliated off-shore offices.
About the successful applicant
The Admissions Office is seeking motivated and enthusiastic Admissions Officers to help process and evaluate a range of applications lodged with the Admissions Office.
Working as part of a team, this position will require a capacity to manage a high volume of enquiries and applications as well as an ability to work both accurately and efficiently.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work both independently and co-operatively in a team situation, showing initiative and providing proactive support.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience providing exceptional customer service.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Hector Romero, Team Manager Admissions Office
T: (61 2) 9385 8547
Applications close: 14 October