- Promote ACU in the local and regional areas in line with the University’s Enrolment Plan
- Facilitate high quality applications from prospective students
- 13 month full time fixed term contract, Ballarat
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across seven campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate, under the leadership of the Director of MER, encompasses Marketing and Communications, Student Recruitment and Advancement, and Digital Strategy.
MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will:
- manage and coordinate marketing and student recruitment activities for the local campus in line with national strategies and plans
- develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders and build community awareness
- provide advice and support to the Associate Vice-Chancellor or Campus dean in relation to marketing strategies
- identify, recruit, manage and train a team of Student Ambassadors to represent the campus to external stakeholders
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- a degree in marketing, communications or a related area with minimum 4 years’ experience preferably in the higher education sector
- high level computer literacy including social media tools, Microsoft Office, and CRM corporate systems
- evidence of ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University
- an ability to work independently as well as a part of a geographically dispersed team
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $99,129 - $107,286 pa, including salary component $83,765 - $90,658 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 7), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Kate Mahedy, National Manager, Student Recruitment on 02 9739 2657.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 11 October 11.55pm