Student Services Team
Teaching and Learning Directorate
Catholic Education Western Australia strives to create progressive environments that enhance learning. Our culture is underpinned by our LEAD model of Learning, Engagement, Accountability and Discipleship. Our aspiration is to provide a world-class Catholic education system where all our students, staff and parents flourish.
The Student Services Team comprises of the Students with Disability and School Psychologists sub-teams, and the Child Safe Lead to support the Child Safe Framework and its outcomes. The Student Services Team is responsible for the collaborative service delivery and shared outcomes for student engagement and wellbeing.
This role of Team Leader, Student Services will be to lead a 3 year project of innovation in student engagement, drawing on the vision of learning and digital transformation agenda.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading and managing the Student Services Team and its collaborative service delivery and shared outcomes for student engagement and wellbeing.
- Leading collaborative relationships and partnerships with internal and external personnel and organisations.
- Establishing and reviewing relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and leads long term strategic planning for the team through research and analysis.
- Maintaining the outcomes for student engagement and wellbeing that supports the vision for learning and oversees the project lead and student engagement and wellbeing project.
- Demonstrated commitment to Catholic Education.
- Proven senior leadership, developing leadership and empowering teams.
- Experienced and research informed student engagement and wellbeing practitioner.
- Ability to develop strategy, and deliver services and initiatives to realise outcomes.
- Ability to formulate sound policy and provide advice to executive and schools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Research and analytical skills to support decision making and policy development.
What we can offer you
- Additional leave entitlements (over Christmas 4 days)
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate healthcare rates
- Heritage listed work environment
- Staff canteen service
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program.
Further Information: For further information including how to apply, copy of Job Description and Selection Criteria please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to? All applications are to reach The Executive Director of Catholic Education, Catholic Education Office of WA by email: email@example.com no later than 12pm, Wednesday 18 October 2017.
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from culturally diverse background, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with a disability or medical condition who meet the requirements of this position. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.