Student Recruitment and Marketing Officer
SALARY RANGE: $66,348 to $74,415 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Student Recruitment and Marketing Officer will work on a range of tasks for domestic student recruitment and engagement.
This will include:
- Execute tasks relating to domestic student recruitment and engagement activities for the Faculty, including working with Student Ambassadors.
- In coordination with the Marketing and Communications Team, provide support with reviewing the Faculty’s domestic student recruitment materials and collateral.
- Support the Faculty, Schools and central university divisions’ activities, in order to achieve the objectives and scope of the role.
- Assist team members from the Marketing group, relevant administrative areas, to contribute to the completion of delegated tasks of a general administrative nature to ensure the smooth functioning of the team.
- A tertiary degree with subsequent relevant experience; or a combination of experience in marketing or communications, preferably within a tertiary institution.
- Experience in marketing and communications activities, including preparing and delivering presentations to targeted audiences, reviewing collateral to support marketing initiatives.
- Experience in client relationship management, particularly stakeholder consultation.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, time-management, coordination and communication skills, with theability to gain the co-operation and assistance of others in meeting task objectives.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Tel: +61 3 9244 5527
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 15 October 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.