Admissions and Credit Transfer Officer
SALARY RANGE: $66,348 to $74,415 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement Faculty processes in relation to admission, selection and credit transfer, in accordance with University policies and procedures and within agreed frameworks.
This will include:
- Administration of credit transfer assessment and records management, including the provision of relevant and accurate information to academic staff.
- Provision of advice regarding admission and selection rules and guidelines, and approved credit transfer arrangements to Faculty and other University staff responsible for recruitment and selection of domestic and international students.
- Provision of admission, course and credit transfer advice to prospective and enrolled students (both domestic and international).
- Undertake selection of international and domestic students into Faculty courses.
- A tertiary degree and subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Broad administrative experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a large, complex organisation governed by policies and procedures.
- Excellent organisational, time management, coordination, analytical and problem solving skills, together with a demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, work with competing demands to meet deadlines.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Tel: +61 3 9244 3859
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 15 October 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.