Job Reference: HKCAAVQ-2017
The Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) is a statutory body established under HKCAAVQ Ordinance (Chapter 1150). HKCAAVQ is the Accreditation Authority and Qualifications Register (QR) Authority, responsible for quality assurance of academic and vocational qualifications to underpin the Hong Kong Qualifications Framework (QF). www.hkcaavq.edu.hk
Vision and Mission
HKCAAVQ aims to be a nationally and globally recognized independent quality assurance body in education and training, dedicated to high quality accreditation, assessment and consultancy services. It safeguards the credibility of qualifications under the Qualifications Framework and enhances the quality of education and training in HK through provision of efficient and effective quality assurance services.
- Work closely with the Council in strategy formulation and policy development to ensure and enhance the quality of post-secondary education and training in Hong Kong, to safeguard the interests of the public
- Being a spokesperson and representative of the Council, perform active stakeholder management locally and internationally to maintain and strengthen the Council professional position as an independent quality assurance agency
- Lead the Secretariat, oversee and manage the resources and operation to achieve the vision and mission
- Substantial leadership experience and standing in higher education and training, thorough understanding of main principles of quality assurance, and profound knowledge of Hong Kong and its challenges in post-secondary education is an advantage
- Proven record of resources management and partnership skills to build and strengthen the internal and external capacity and the professional position of HKCAAVQ with effective collaboration with government bureaux and stakeholders
- Good command of English and ability to communicate in Chinese including Putonghua is desirable
The full position description can be obtained by contacting KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited at email@example.com and +852 2685 7634.
Please apply by email or post with a resume and a cover letter, setting out your background and achievements in meeting the position requirements, quoting the position and job reference to KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited at 23F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For confidential enquiries, please contact KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited at +852 2685 7634 or email@example.com. Please send your application on or before the closing date of 14 October 2017.
For more information on HKCAAVQ, please visit www.hkcaavq.edu.hk
Applicants not invited for interview within 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Council reserves the right not to fill the post(s). Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 24 months.