Professor/Associate Professor in Finance/Economics
Taylor’s University is one of the newest universities in Malaysia but we can trace our roots in higher education back to the establishment of Taylor’s College in 1969. In year 2020, we will mark our first decade as a University.
In this short time, Taylor’s has established itself as a world class university, in the top 200 in Asia, and as Malaysia’s leading private university. This standing has been built almost exclusively on our excellent reputation for undergraduate teaching and the overall experience of students during their time with us, aided by the establishment of our world-class Lakeside Campus.
Taylor's University is home to 5 international peer reviewed journals of which, JESTEC (Journal of Engineering Science and Technology) is indexed in both SCOPUS and ISI Emerging Sources Citation Index, while SEARCH: The Journal of the South East Asia Research Centre for Communication and the Humanities is indexed in SCOPUS. Taylor’s also organises National and International Conferences in diverse areas such as Education, Hospitality & Tourism, Student Leadership, Communication, Big Data, Engineering, Food Science & Nutrition, Pharmacy and many more.
We are poised to embark on the next stage in our journey to become an important centre for high-impact research and knowledge transfer. This will be an excellent opportunity for research-active academics to further their career at one of Asia’s most dynamic institutions of higher learning and we welcome you to join one of our many growing research teams.
We would like to hear from you if you are a research-active academic with a primary interest in Finance and Economics, looking to focus on development and economic performance, for instancetopics such as micro-finance and corruption.
Established in 1993, Taylor’s Business School (TBS) is one of the largest private business schools offering a full range of Foundation to Postgraduate business programmes. TBS is committed to producing world-ready business leaders capable of excelling in the dynamic and competitive world markets. An institutional member of AACSB, the school has a strong and committed focus, investing in faculty, research and students in ways calculated to build distinctive areas of programmatic strength within and across schools.
Being reputed for multiple awards and accolades, it is recognized by industry as pivotal in producing world-ready graduates as well as entrepreneurs. The School is actively supported by industry partners, entrepreneurs and professional bodies which gives an edge to the business education in TBS. With a 100 strong faculty and over 3000 students both local and international, TBS is poised to become a premier business school in the region, which will advance the knowledge in teaching and research in business.
- PhD holder with relevant teaching / industry experience
- Recent and significant record of publication in C.I journals (e.g. ISI, SCOPUS, ERA)
- Proven track record of securing funding for research and / or consultancy work
- Demonstrated teaching and mentoring excellence through graduation of PhD and / or Masters students
- Impactful academic profile evidenced by:
- citation indices,
- approved patents / inventions / copyrights,
- external examiner experience, invitation to national / international representation as speaker / editor-in-chief / reviewer
More searches like this
- Permanent Economics & Econometrics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Malaysia
- Permanent Business & Economics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Malaysia
- Permanent Accounting & Finance Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Malaysia