Alumni and Engagement Coordinator, Art & Design Faculty
- Design and deliver successful engagement programs
- $82,417 - $87,919 + 9.5% super 12 month fixed-term contract
- Paddington Campus
Engage with graduates to grow the brand and reputation of the Faculty and the University, and build ongoing support and participation through fostering mutually beneficial relationships. Key responsibilities include:
- In consultation with stakeholders, develop and implement an alumni relations plan
- Coordinate a program of activities that build strategic and sustainable engagement with alumni and others
- Act as a key point of contact for Faculty alumni
- Add value to student recruitment, research partnerships, and student activities by facilitating alumni involvement
- Map student to alumni transition, and promote improvements to system and communication processes
- Liaise with stakeholders and contribute to relevant projects and initiatives
About the successful candidate
You have a proven track record of coordinating successful alumni engagement programs, and can demonstrate:
- Excellent engagement and stakeholder management, including well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, and demonstrated commitment to excellence in program and project delivery
- Ability to influence and garner support and commitment for projects
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to show initiative and think creatively and independently
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and sensitively with colleagues across a range of teams whilst coordinating multiple priorities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the 2025 Strategy, UNSW’s strategic plan that sets out the priorities and themes that will guide us over the next decade as we position ourselves as 'Australia’s Global University’.
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy in February 2016, UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement team organisation that will advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Development and International Development teams work closely with individuals, corporations, and foundations to raise philanthropic support for the university’s highest priorities. Our Alumni and Engagement team helps encourage the involvement of alumni and friends in Sydney and around the world in the life of UNSW. Our Operations Team ensures that all UNSW donors, alumni and friends receive a consistent and high standard of service and stewardship.
Visit jobs.unsw.edu.au and enter job 59679 to submit your resume and cover letter (addressing the selection criteria). Please note all documentation must be in pdf format.
Applications close: 11:59pm, 3rd October 2017
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: 02 9385 2401
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.