Engagement and Communications Assistant
- Fixed Term, Part Time 0.5 FTE (until 31st December 2018)
- Engagement & Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea
- Total Salary $32,519 pa
An opportunity exists to join a dynamic team, by means of a part time job share arrangement. With flexible working hours that support our family friendly workplace. Attractive and competitive salary awaits, apply today!
Your New Division:
The Engagement & Campuses Division aims to build and promote partnerships and facilitate connections with a wide range of organisations and communities at a local, national and international level. One of our major goals is to empower staff, community, business and industry to interact and build partnerships that will provide mutually beneficial outcomes and support stronger regions.
Your New Role:
- Contributing to public relations activities as required on behalf of the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Engagement, Campuses and Mackay-Whitsunday Region)
- Preparing a range of documentation, including promotional materials/newsletters, advertisements and news stories related to Engagement, Campuses and Mackay-Whitsunday Region activities and initiatives.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- A high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the role please note the following qualities/skills are essential;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of public relations and communications practices
- Ability to produce, to a high standard, communications materials of a corporate and/or public relations nature, e.g. feature articles, stories, promotional brochures etc.
- Proficient in the operation of computers including detailed knowledge of business support software (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32112
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 1st October 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.