International Digital Marketing Officer
- Full Time
- Total Remuneration $88,718 to $95,549 (including 17% Superannuation and Leave Loading)
- Continuing Full Time position available at CQUniversity Melbourne
An exciting and rewarding opportunity exists for an experienced International Digital Marketing Officer to join the International Directorate at CQUniversity Australia. The university has been on a trajectory of success over the past five years culminating in the university most recently being ranked in the Top 100 Young Universities in the World.
International students are an important part of the university and this position plays a key role in raising CQUniversity Australia’s brand awareness in international markets. This role is part of the International Directorate which is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s Internationalisation Plan
You will be based at our Melbourne Campus located in the heart of the city.At CQUniversity our success is defined by our people and we encourage and support the professional development of our staff, ensuring you are more than just a job title. You’ll be an integral part of our business, where your individual contributions are highly valued.
Your New Role:
- Developing and implementing digital campaigns which target offshore international audiences, in coordination with the Marketing Directorate and Information Technology Directorate.
- Analysing data and reports from Google Analytics and advertising agencies to coordinate and monitor the performance of website and digital advertising campaigns with a view to continuous improvement. Working with relevant internal and external agencies, to bring to life the digital strategy of the International Directorate
You Will Be:
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Working on tasks requiring great attention to detail.
- Seeking new opportunities, taking risks and initiating new ventures.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the International Digital Marketing Officer please provide evidence of the following essential qualification -
- Bachelor degree with a digital marketing or communications focus or a combination of a related qualification and relevant professional experience.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32106
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 21th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply