- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Venues and Events (V&E) manages the venue coordination, catering, audio visual support, and theatre production within UNSW’s event venues including a residential business school, CBD based executive education centre, purpose built conference and events centre, and performing arts venues that are used for commercial and internal hire. V&E pride themselves on four pillars; Freedom to Innovate | Endless Possibilities | Exceptional Resources – staff and facilities | Motivated to Deliver
Venues and Events is part of the Business and Campus Services (BACS) division. Other business units within the BACS division are Property and Retail, Commercial Decision Support, Student Accommodation and Hospitality.
About the role
- $64,538 - $68,080 plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
Working in a fast-paced professional team environment, this role provides administrative support to the Venues and Events department and on occasions to the division of BACS, ensuring the office and department processes run smoothly
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks simultaneously and to work to strict deadlines, whist maintaining professional customer service and high level of accuracy
- Proven initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, as well as working collaboratively in a team environment
- Well-developed computer skills including all MS Office applications
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Padaric Meredith-Keller, Operations Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 6638
Applications close: 14 October 2017