3 days left
- Full Time
- Manage post-award administration
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Full-time continuing position based in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across seven campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) portfolio, headed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research), is responsible for management of the University’s research strategy, policies, governance, organisational reporting, research-related committees, and research activity undertaken by the faculties, schools, and research institutes. The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) collaborates with the faculties in implementing the strategic direction of research at ACU and provides the financial and administrative framework to support research excellence. The Post-Award Officer sits within Research Grants, in the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) portfolio.
As the Post-Award Officer you will:
- be responsible for the effective management and administration of external grants associated with post-award matters
- review post-award related policies and processes ensuring compliance
- liaise with internal and external partners and stakeholders to develop effective working relationships in support of research excellence
- manage non-financial aspects of the University’s award reporting obligations.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- a relevant degree as well as experience in managing grants awarded by ARC, NHMRC and other funding bodies
- experience and ability to correctly interpret funding rules, guidelines and funding agreements
- ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University
- experience in managing research data by using data management systems.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $99,129 - $107,286 pa, including salary component $83,765-90,658 pa Higher Education Worker Level 7, employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed Jeanine Parsons, Senior Manager, Research Services on 02 9739 2167.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Thursday 28 September 2017
Advertised: 14 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time