Established in 1962 in Geelong, Marcus Oldham is an independent, national tertiary College specializing in innovative educational programs in Agriculture, Agribusiness & Equine Management.
The College has a full time vacancy for a dynamic person to undertake the following duties:
- Co-ordinate a number of high profile events.
- Assist the Foundation Manager in a range of fundraising initiatives including donor recruitment.
- Co-ordinate the Alumni Communications Program
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A formal qualification in Event Management, Marketing, Fundraising or Public Relations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), display initiative and have an upbeat can do attitude.
- A strong understanding and interest in the rural and/or equine industries.
A position description is located on our website: www.marcusoldham.vic.edu.au
Applications to be forwarded to:
Marcus Oldham College,
Private Bag 116, Geelong Mail Centre 3221 or email to: email@example.com
Applications Close: Friday 29 September 2017
Apply for Foundation Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly