2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The UNSW Business School at UNSW Australia is one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with over 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and over 75,000 alumni and partners. The School is regionally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading edge research.
About the role
- $70K - $79K per year plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The position of Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Faculty, with a particular emphasis on the maintenance of facilities and other services, including and UNSW Health and Safety systems.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in organising, coordinating and liaising with stakeholders and service providers
- Demonstrated customer service focus with ability to analyse and solve problems by applying judgment and initiative, manage security, probity and confidential matters with discretion
- Relevant tertiary qualification or training with subsequent relevant experience in a general administrative role with facilities and events experience or equivalent competence gained through a combination of education, training and experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Nigel Poole, General Manager
Applications close: 27 September 2017