Senior Workplace Relations Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- People and Culture Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $97,852 to $107,016 pa (inc. 17% superannuation)
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Rockhampton Campus is looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic individual to join our high performing workplace relations team.
The People and Culture Directorate is a dynamic multifaceted Directorate of the International and Services Division and provides a diverse range of human resource, industrial relations, salaries, superannuation and support services for staff of CQUniversity Australia. An exciting and rewarding position awaits you. Apply today
Your New Role:
- Responding to queries in relation to the University’s industrial awards and agreements, referring more complex queries to the Senior HR Officer or Manager as appropriate.
- Assisting the managers in People and Culture in the research and drafting of enterprise bargaining clauses for discussion with the University negotiating team. You will also undertake follow-up actions arising from enterprise bargaining negotiations and implementation activities relating to new enterprise agreements outcomes; this includes, but is not limited to, policy writing and training/advice relevant to University officers.
- Contributing to the planning, development, implementation and review of processes which facilitate workplace and organisational change.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
- Well-developed understanding and knowledge of industrial awards, agreements and legislation for all Australian states and the ability to interpret, explain and apply these in practice.
- Bachelor degree in Business or HRM with at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32105
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 26th September 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.