Director, Graduate Career Development and Employability
- Fixed term, full-time appointment (5 years)
The Director, Graduate Career Development & Employability provides vision, leadership, and management of student career and employability matters at all UOW onshore campuses. The Director leads the delivery of our student-centred career-oriented strategy which is aligned to the curriculum. The Director contributes to UOW's Strategic Goal, 'Enable our graduates to be career-ready, contributing to a world that is ever changing and to work in complex teams that cross disciplinary boundaries' through:
- University wide leadership and operational management to support the implementation of the University's Work Integrated Learning Plan;
- Development of the next phase of the Employability Strategy;
- Strategically engaging with national and international networks to leverage profile and business development opportunities; and
- Shaping the structure of the team to aid in addressing the major accountabilities and responsibilities of this senior role.
Candidates are required to address the selection criteria within the online application form and attach a 1 page statement outlining your experiences, strengths and what you will bring to this senior role.
Further details are available from Professor Joe Chicharo, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) on (02) 4221 3962.