- Full Time, Fixed Term (until May 2019)
- Level 7 – $81,961 to $89,646 p.a. (Plus 17% Superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) is based on the Charles Sturt University campuses in Wagga Wagga and Orange. The Three Rivers UDRH is a new alliance that brings together the unique geographical knowledge and expertise of CSU and its partners.
The key activities of the UDRH are:
- Raising the aspiration and success of Indigenous and rural students from the outer regional and remote footprint of the UDRH;
- Growing capacity for collaborative quality community-led rural clinical training, particularly in smaller regional communities and across expanded practice areas such as disability, aged care, mental health and primary care;
- Fostering the development of future rural health capabilities by developing new multidisciplinary resources and training programs.
The Program Evaluator plays an important role in the UDRH and will support the Director through the design and implementation of the evaluation framework for the UDRH. In addition, this position will provide strategic advice regarding the design, implementation and evaluation of the UDRH programs to ensure positive outcomes for students and the University.
The incumbent will design the evaluation framework required to successfully monitor and provide evidence of meeting outcomes to CSU and external funding bodies. In designing the framework, the Evaluator will ensure compliance and alignment with external reporting requirements and liaise with team members to ensure that activity aligns with pre-determined objectives. The evaluation framework will include the design and support of individual instruments such as surveys, focus groups, student tracking and community feedback.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria listed in the position description.
Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants that hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applications close: 24 September 2017