- Part Time
- Fixed Term (until 10th April 2019), Part Time (0.6FTE)
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary: $35,970 to $37,996 pa,
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision.
Your New Role:
As an Administration Officer – Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, prioritising and actioning a range of documentation and correspondence in a timely and accurate manner (ie: reports, submissions, letters, memorandums etc).
- Improving the quality and process of all activities undertaken including adherence to the quality systems documentation.
- Performing various business administration functions as required to support the Directorate.
You Will Be:
As an Administration Officer – Operations, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Having high responsibility and accountability for completing tasks.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications/experience;
- Detailed knowledge of business support software including Microsoft Office suite of programs and large corporate information systems (essential).
- An associate diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32101
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 20th September 2019
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.