2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Built Environment is the largest built environment faculty in Australia and is internationally renowned for its comprehensive range of multidisciplinary degree programs. Built Environments focus is on research and education relevant to the design, delivery and management of the 21st century city. The faculty’s strategic direction is one based on a commitment to deliver high impact research and graduates equipped with the knowledge and practical skills required to realise sustainable urban environment of enduring cultural value.
UNSW Built Environment is seeking an experienced, well-organised and self-motivated individual to provide administrative support to the Discipline Directors. The position is responsible for the management of the day-to-day administration of the Faculties academic programs and provision of direct support to the Discipline Directors. The position contributes to the achievement of UNSW Built Environment’s objectives through the effective administration of its undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The main purpose is to reduce the increasingly heavy and complex administrative load that is performed by the Discipline Directors.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or as a team member
- Computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Time management skills
- Extensive experience in an administrative position
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Claudia Maroun, School Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 6652